- Have you turned on your coffee pot in the morning to find you never added the coffee grounds in the first place?
- Do you wake up in the morning convinced you closed your eyes two seconds earlier?
- Do you find yourself zoning out (aka falling asleep with your eyes open) at 4 pm in the afternoon?
- When getting dressed have you put your shirt on backwards? (Double your points if you did so twice in a row)
- Do you find yourself being verbally dyslexic throughout the ENTIRE day? Example: Jackson, please put your refrigerator in the milk please! or better yet, I bathroom the cleaned today.
- As the alarm on your phone is going off, are you convinced your phone is flat out broken because you forgot how to turn it off?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night holding a sleeping baby, having no idea when you picked him or her up from their crib?
Yea, me neither.
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you just might have a newborn in your home.
Invest in a great coffee maker.