Link up to your "20 Truths and No Lies" blog with me!
1. Love the beach. Hate the water.
Specifically...I hate the things with teeth in the water.
2. I have bat eyes. I've been wearing glasses since I was 3. Doctor says without my glasses/contacts in I AM legally blind. (Made the mistake of bringing the Husband in for that doctor's appointment... I'm pretty sure he laughed for weeks.) .
3. I had knee surgery my junior year in high school. Missed a month of school. I had mono my senior year in high school. Missed another month of school. Yes, I did graduate.
4. In college I was a Speech Com major. My speeches took me to both State and National Tournaments where I took 8th with my communication analysis speech. That one involved Elmo. Pretty awesome.
5. I hate peas, tuna and mayonnaise.
6. In 7 years, I have moved 6 times and lived in 2 different states.
7. I started dating the Husband when I was a sophomore in high school. We dated a whopping 7 years before we got married.
8. I really really want to go on the Amazing Race with the Husband. The
9. Disneyland is my happiest place to be.
10. I really want to run a marathon one day but hate running.
With a passion.
11. I love milk. Me myself and I could go through a gallon a week. When I was pregnant with Munch I had a glucose intolerance which meant cutting down my milk intake - THAT was awful.
12. If there is nothing new on TV I will watch one of two things...I Love Lucy or Dog the Bounty Hunter. Maybe it's the crazy fashion that catches my attention? Or the hair...
Or I am just weird.
13. I have a coffee date with two amazing ladies every week. We had our kiddos within 2 months of each other last year. Must have been something in the water.
14. I HATE going to bed with dishes in the sink.
15. One of my top bucket list items...Write a book. Still trying to get my thoughts around that one but more than likely Munch will be involved.
16. I LOVE strawberries. At any meal. For any meal. All year round.
17. I have a tattoo on my foot. It's my daily reminder to me who guides my footsteps.
18. When I was in elementary school, I was a professional tap dancer. That's right, professional. I have a trophy to prove it.
19. I love my morning coffee with my vanilla creamer. My coffee mugs seem so small most mornings.
20. I feel naked if my toenails aren't painted.
So there you have it. What about you? If you have a blog, link up your 20 Truths and No Lies post! :)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...
18. When I was in elementary school, I was a professional tap dancer. That's right, professional. I have a trophy to prove it.ReplyDelete
How did I not know this and where is the photo?
You know...It's one of those things that rarely works it's way into a conversation. "So you prefer Desitin over Butt Paste, really? wow. Oh by the way, I started tap dancing when I was 3." ;) But don't worry, I've been asked for photo proof more than once...Pictures to come.